woodies

woodies

Monday, May 25, 2009

Print and fabric doll tutorial..


What you will need..Computer...computer paper...printer...image...sewing machine...calico...sewing needle...cotton and thread...organza ribbon...beads...sequins...fabric flowers..color pencils... hot glue gun and glue.

I use photshop cs to design my dolls,but if you don't have photshop or are not to familar with it,you can do it by saving images from the net,there are lots of free vintage image sites on the net for you to down load from,just type in free vintage images into your search engine and see where it takes you.

You could scan an image into your pc to use if you wanted to do it that way.

Be sure to wash and iron your calico to remove the glue sizing!

2 comments:

See Sam Sew said...

I did it ! I made the doll ! I love the doll and it's all thanks to you mate !!!! cheers times a thousand !!!!!!

Will post picture in the doll group ! :))

dyanna said...

Nice..I like dolls.