woodies

woodies

Monday, May 25, 2009


Now your doll is ready to embellish,I sewed organza ribbon to her base to make her look floaty and whimsical,I sewed sequins and beads to add sparkle and hot glued fabric flowers to make her kind of romantic.
I recommend that you first pin embellishments on to get a feel for what you want to do,just take the pins out when you are ready to glue.
I left the pins in until I was ready to glue and then took only the one out that I wanted to glue then move to the next one,so unpin one at a time!

1 comment:

Terrielee said...

Thank you for taking the time to make this tutorial! I'm going to try this! It looks "interesting"! I just pray that I don't get the thing boggled in my printer! Tape, tape! I'll use lots of tape! :)
Terrielee
http://www.rosielane.blogspot.com/