woodies

woodies

Saturday, September 6, 2008



Well I haven't had much of a chance to work this last few days,Ive been in a bit too much pain but I did get to muck around a bit and finish a couple of dolls and take others to a near complete state.

I had my camera out for a play around as well so I haven't been totally fruitless though I would have liked to do more.

Oh well hopefully Ill get more done mid week and I'm feeling better by then,I would like to get some more of the books done and more dolls completed but I wont count on it because I might be shuffling doctors etc, blahblahblah...I want to create not sit in dull old waiting rooms watching the wall clock and flicking through old magazines,its all so hoohum.

I have almost finished dark dollie,I needle felted her hair today,I just have to dress her and she is done,she tried to get me to paint today,I found her playing around my paint powders but I was to lazy and sorry for myself to mix up any nice new watercolors,I do so love mixing my own colors though,there is something magical about creating my own colors with the different pigments and binder,mmm perhaps tomorrow.

I have an exhibition coming up in a few weeks so I might have to get cracking on the paintings for a while but I do miss my dollies when its exhibit time.

I'm selling off my kick wheel since my ankle is messed up so I will convert that space into a work area in the bigger studio to make ceramic doll heads and jewelery,I'm looking forward to that when ever it happens,still it will be nice to get out there when it warms up a bit,Ill fire up the kilns and get cooking.

Ok I think that about does it for now,Ill pop over to my other blog and fill in on the painting side of things,so untill next time keep creative.

No comments: