woodies

woodies

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Im Back and ready to go!






Well its been a while,I recently broke my back and have been taking it very easy but I'm back and ready to roll.

I have signed up for the ADO Alice In Wonderland event and look forward to the new challenge,I will spend the next few days deciding what I will do and then go for it,oh this will be fun,very exciting.

As I said Ive been out of action but I have managed to do a few dolly things,I made up some more wooden peeps and some rather cute pin cushions but other than that its been a ho humish.

I have been looking at some nice blogs and some good doll info sites as well as reading Suzanna Oroyan books.

If you want to get inspired and see some cool doll things pop over to Paula's blog you wont be dissappionted. http://www.paulanerhus.blogspot.com/

Also pop over to SpiritMamas blog she always has something fun and quirky going on... http://spiritmama-art.blogspot.com/...

I havent much else for tonight so I will wander off and dream up something for the ADO event,good night xox

No comments: