woodies

woodies

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Winner is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






The winner for the Alice In Wonderland dolls is Lori from Dollsrcalling me,congrats Lori,I hope that you will enjoy these little guys,please send your home addy to stnemo61@yahoo.com.au and Ill get them off to you asap.

Ive been playing around with lots of clay lately,making jewelery,pottery etc,Ive also been fooling around with paper clay and making strange little creatures which will be up for future give aways.

I will drawing the next give away on the 8th of September,so I hope lots of you will join in for that one.

I look forward to seeing you all then,cheers for now dolls makers xoxoxox

1 comment:

dollsRcallingme said...

OMG KIMKIM AND THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE WON!! I have been away from my computer for one week, so sorry I'm just now finding your message. Thank you again so much. Sincerely, Lori at DollsRcallingme