woodies

woodies

Saturday, January 23, 2010

More Nugs keep coming...



Ive been making more Nuggies,some bigger, some smaller but all so cute,they will be appearing here next weekend!

I have also been working on display boxes for them,making them from torn paper and painting them with acrylic paints,so now I'm working on the little painted scenes inside them,its time consuming but oh so worth it.

Ive been coffee staining some little dolls for embellishing in antique style,so they are progressing well,kinda blending the old with the new and whimsical.

I have also designed some awesome paper dolls,they too will be making their first appearances here,I just have to get them printed off at the printers so they can go up for sale in my Etsy store!

For a bit of fun visit the following blog,its well worth a look!

http://thelaughingdoll.blogspot.com/


I have added a great tutorial for you on making dollie things,this wonderful lady has oodles of tutorials on this sort of thing so check her out when you get time!


No comments: